I'm just one useless punk.. u guys just cant believe me right?
I won the race!!!! U guys will say:"Reli? is there only one person that joined the race?"
My Maths get 92%!!!! U guys will say:"Are you the only one tat get 92% and others get 100%?"
I joined the marathon!!!! U guys will say:" U think u got the stamina? Stop playing ok?" I say:"Im nt playing at all ok?" U guys say:"Those who realy have stamina,they will jog every evening."
OK.. Im useless ok? Agreed with that??
STOP MAKING A FOOL OF ME~ I will won back a medal.. n hope u guys will take back what u said!!!!!
Jiayie Teh/Crystal
Herbal egg and tehboh is known to most people.
One year older on every November 1st!
A very random & hyper girl who
is a CrazyLover of Spongebob ♥
Music is definitely part of her. Singing is her passion.