Thursday, June 17, 2010 ♥
I LOVE YOU!!! ♥ 10:45 PM

Oh god~
I have to admit that my blog is totally empty, quiet and BORING!!
recently dono wanna write wat..
so,
Here I come!!
Xin Jie, Shuet Yan and Jia Liang came over my house for like 3 days to do our NIE paper project..
But it end up,
Me n Xin Jie Cam-whore, Jia Liang~ On youtube n see ghost movies, Shuet Yan is on fb~
Arghh~ we just get adicted to those..
Din start anything at all~ T^T
N recently I fell In love wif Myconny~ A VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY Famous Asian Guy whose Random, Annoying n FUNNYYY~ + Cute~ *pinch cheeks* if i had the chance~
The most funny sentence he say is......
Myconny:YO, Sis!!!
Sister: waaaaaaaat??
Myconny:YOU"RE gay!!!! wahahahahaha!
Sister: Ignored him~
AND!!!!

THE ASIAN PEACE SIGN~ Myconny

The RETARDED BLOWFISH FACE!
Still gt lots more..
NId to support Myconny and Ryan Higa on Youtube~
I can bet their hillarous~ xDD
Be patient with my post yarhx ;D
Will be update very very soon..
PEACE!
Labels: Love~