Saturday, July 10, 2010 ♥
Phewwww.. ♥ 2:15 PM
Here I go~
today Guide's Prapelantikan dont really go so well,
been scolded, walk under the hot sun and its major tired..
Seniors gave us a question paper, they want us to notice everything..
Like signboard..
We've been accompanied buy Scouts..TEEHEE :)
And Wan Juin senior is busy taking pics..xD BUTTERFLY!!!
The bonus question is..
"Why the chicken cross the road?"
Our answer
"Because he wanna get to the other side?"
Correct answer
"Because he's going Nando's on the other side" ==
I can sayy,
its soooooooooo tired... like hell!
Talking to salted fish, he keeps on saying he's pro..
and one of the scout walk on bare foot cause his shoes are killing him xD
Ps~ WITH SOCKS
On our jouneyy, I know them more and more..
Love u guysss..
Tomorrow,im going to run the Centro runn..
Im going to blog tomorrow for the Marathon post...
WAIT ME!!!
Labels: Love~