Sunday, July 11, 2010 ♥
SMILE :) ♥ 1:20 PM
Phewwwwww..
Just got back from Centro Runn..
Got home, took a bath and online to blog :)
kayy.. here I go xD
Reach Rachel's house at 5.40am,
waited her mum to prepare and I received a call by SuWen..
she keeps rushing me faster reach,
because she was at there all alone ==
we report to the registration counter on 6.00am..
then we do some easy warm up with Celine,Rachel and Siew Pin..
We flag off at 7.10am,
its kinda exciting..
saw alot of students in our school :)
When the whistle blew,
Alot people been pushed infront xD
When I started to jog,
still full with energy..
Half-wayy,i was like kinda wanna vomit,duno why? ==
When I wanna reach the finishing line,
I started talking to myself,
Run u dumbtard, RUN! its just few Meters awayy..
Chiong arrr!!!
N my result was 72/250 :) satisfy with it!
N I use about 52 minute to run 7KM not satisfy with it!
Took pics with Rachel and Mei Chee,
She's gonna upload soon..
Kayyy~ THATS ALL!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Labels: Smile :)